Information On CGFNS
- It is a specifically designed program for nurses (first level) who have been qualified outside USA and are eligible to work in the USA.
- The CGFNS qualifying exam is held in more than 50 countries across the world.
- CGFNS exam tests the knowledge and understanding of nursing as practiced in the United States.
- Since there has been a remarkable rise in the number of nurses migrating to the US, this program came into occurrence.
- The aim of the CGFNS exam is to promote this profession for the health safety of the general public.
The CGFNS is conducted three times in a year. Read on to know more information about dates for CGFNS.
Some precise notes can help you at any point of time and can remove confusions. Read on to know some FAQ'S in CGFNS.
CGFNS fees cover several aspects and areas. Read on to know what the fees structure is for CGFNS.
The registration for CGFNS can be done either online or mail. Read on to know more about the registration procedure for CGFNS.
It is a paper-pencil based test. It takes almost takes 3 hours and 80 minutes for its completion. Read on to know more about type of CGFNS test.
CGFNS requires a careful assimilation of documents. Read on to know more about required documents for CGFNS exam.
As Credentials evaluation is a documentation process, no score is there for it. Read on to know other score information.